Drop-ins welcome! Join Mark Pablo & Liza Marians for this fun and creative partner dance class to improve your West Coast Swing. Suitable for beginners and beyond who want to improve their connection, style, creativity, and musicality. Beginner and high beginner patterns and variations will be taught. Regular attendance at the Dance Diego parties is recommended to practice your swing. $20 per one hour class or $60 for any 4 classes. Location: 3927 Utah St. San Diego, CA 92104 Please register in advance by filling out the form below.
Drop-ins welcome! Join Mark Pablo & Liza Marians for this fun and creative partner dance class to take your West Coast Swing to the next level. High beginner and low intermediate patterns and variations will be taught including some introductory lyrical swing moves. Must have some basic West Coast Swing knowledge. Regular attendance at the Dance Diego parties is recommended to practice your swing. Includes optional performance opportunities. $20 per one hour class or $60 for any 4 classes. Location: 3927 Utah St. San Diego, CA 92104 Please register in advance by filling out the form below.
Drop-ins welcome and no pre-registration required! Please pay at the door with cash, check, or Venmo. Join instructors Mark Pablo and Christann Heideman for this fun and useful intermediate West Coast Swing class every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from 7-8pm followed by open dancing to music spun by DJ Vinh Mines. The format is 80% W.C. Swing and a 20% mix of Country Two-Step and Nightclub Two-Step. $25 for class and party. $15 for just one. Location: Dance Headquarters 5035 Shawline St, San Diego, CA 92111
1. All students must pre-register in advance to limit the class size to 15 people.
2. Wearing a mask is optional. Use your own best judgement regarding mask usage.
3. Wash or sanitize hands before and after class.
4. Fans will be turned on and doors will remain open for proper ventilation.
5. Partners are encouraged, but not required. We may rotate partners if students want, but you may choose to stay with your partner for the duration of the class.
6. If you have any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. We will credit you for a future class.
7. If you've been exposed to Covid, let us know so we can act accordingly.
8. Vaccinations are your choice. Our dance instructors have all been vaccinated.
Double the learning, double the fun with 2 instructors! Liza and Mark choreograph and teach wedding dance routines ranging from simple to elaborate mashups as well as basic social dancing, West Coast Swing, Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha, Merengue, Argentine Tango, and Hip Hop.
Learn how to dance a variety of genres or prepare for your wedding with Liza's help. Liza is personable, creative, and makes learning to dance a lot of fun. Many of her students have said that dance lessons were their favorite part of wedding planning.