This fun and sensual dance class covers West Coast Swing basics and connection. Suitable for beginners and low intermediate level students. Taught by Mark Pablo & Liza Marians. Partners strongly encouraged. $20 per one hour class or $60 for four classes. Location: 3927 Utah St. San Diego, CA 92104 Please register in advance by filling out the form below.
This fun and challenging dance class will cover a country two-step routine that you can practice at the party that follows. Taught by Liza Marians and Victor Behar. Partners and registration are not required. Location: Escondido Elks Lodge.
1. All students must pre-register in advance to limit the class size to 12 people.
2. As of June 15, 2021, masks are optional.
3. Wash or sanitize hands before and after class.
4. Fans will be turned on and doors will remain open for proper ventilation.
5. Partners are strongly encouraged as we are not rotating at this time. If you do not have a partner, You will either be paired up with another individual student or the instructor.
6. If you have any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. We will credit you for a future class.
7. If you've been exposed to Covid, let us know so we can act accordingly.
Learn how to dance a variety of genres or prepare for your wedding with Liza's help. Liza is personable, creative, and makes learning to dance a lot of fun. Many of her students have said that dance lessons were their favorite part of wedding planning.
Double the learning, double the fun with 2 instructors! Liza and Mark choreograph and teach wedding dance routines including, but not limited to mashups. They also teach West Coast Swing, Salsa, Tango, Hip Hop, and basic social dancing.